1. Children must be supervised by a parent or caregiver at all times.
2. All children must have a signed waiver to play in the playspace.
Waivers are signed upon arrival at the front desk.
3. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED
The only exception is baby food/milk for infants.
4. No sick children will be allowed in the play area.
5. Please use provided hand sanitizer before entering play area to help avoid
the spread of germs. If a child puts a toy in their mouth, please place the
item in the "Yuck" bin in the seating area to be sanitized.
6. Diapers must only be changed in the restroom.
7. NO SHOES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PLAYSPACE.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN MUST WEAR SOCKS AT ALL TIMES.
8. Adult guests are allowed in the play area only if accompanied by a child.
9. Older children are also allowed in the play area, but we ask that they please be mindful of smaller children.
10. No rough play or bullying.
Our space is designed to be a calm area for young children, any name calling or inappropriate behavior
will not be allowed. Parents are expected to enforce these rules.
11. All party celebrations must be reserved by booking the facility as a private party.
12. Nest Playspace is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
13. Nest Playspace reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that does not
abide by these rules. Rules are put in place for the safety and health of all the children.
Thank you, and we look forward to meeting you!